The E-Cig or Electronic Cigarette, is a device used to produce doses of nicotine by way of a vaporization. A rechargeable battery powers a heating coil, the E-Liquid comes in contact with the coil and it is then vaporized.
Electronic Cigarette Parts
There are many parts and attachments that can be used with electronic cigarettes. Some of the basic parts that make up an electronic cigarette are below:
- Battery: The battery comes in a variety of shapes and sizes.
- Connector: The connector will range in various sizes and styles such as 510, 801 and 901.
- Tank System: Some tanks make use of their own wick system, these contain the E-liquid that the battery vaporizes.
E Liquid (E-Juice)
E-liquid is the liquid that is vaporized. E-Liquid usually contains Vegetable Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Nicotine and Flavoring. Common nicotine strengths in E- Liquid are from 0mg to 24mg.
What You need To start vaping
- A battery/Mod
- Mod – Homemade or modified Personal Vaporizer
- Pull – The act of sucking the vapor into your mouth
- TH – Throat Hit (The tingling sensation in the back of your throat)
- Vapor – the “smoke” emitted from an e-cigarette
- Vape, Vaping – The use of an e-cigarette
- E-cig or E-cigarette – Electronic Cigarette
- RBA – Rebuildable Atomizer
- APV – Advanced Personal Vaporizer
- VV – Variable Voltage
- Atty – Atomizer
- Cutoff – How long the battery will activate the atomizer before shutting down.
- E-juice, e-liquid, juice – the liquid that you fill your clearomizers with.
- PG – Propylene Glycol
- VG – Vegetable Glycerin(Glycerine = glycerin = vegetable glycerin(e) = glycerol)
- PEG – Polylethylene Glycol